Dear Miss R, my sweet smiley girl.
Today you are 7 months old and today for the first time you raised your arms up and reached for me when you saw me. That made my day. Then you bounced and kicked your legs and got all grinny with excitement. That is you...so excited all the time. Everything excites you and you show it.
You really are amazing to watch as you discover things and express sheer enjoyment over it all. Right now you are all into grabbing and reaching. Most of the time things go into your mouth, but often you are just in pursuit of whatever item has piqued your interest and you won't stop until you get it.
I try really hard to spend as much time with you as I can because I know this time, these moments, will go by quickly. It's not always easy...life is constantly pulling us in all directions but you, you in your sweet, joyful, innocence remind me daily of what is most important in life. It is those moments like today when you saw me and reached for me. You know me. I am your world and my precious baby, you are my world.
Happy 7 month birthday.
Love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment