Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Moving around

Miss R is now a full fledged sitter. She's also a full fledged splitter. The girl always sits in the splits or a half split with one leg tucked behind her. From that position she easily slids onto her belly to get things she wants.

Tonight I sat and watched her move from sitting to her belly to her back to her belly. She then proceeded to roll and scoot around on her belly to get around on the floor.

I also watched as she would pull herself up onto all fours and rock back and forth trying to move forward. For now she's only going backwards but she does great on all fours. From being on all fours she even pushed herself back and tried to sit from there.

She's quite the little mover and I love watching her effort to get where she wants to go. I foresee her crawling quickly to keep up with her sister. Those two girls together are going to give me a run for my money!

No comments: