Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miss R's routine

This week Miss R will be 7 months old. I find that life is flying by and if I don't stop and write things down I know I will regret it. So here goes...

Miss R's days now go like this. She wakes anywhere between 6 and 7. There's usually a little cry to let us know that she's awake, or a big cry, or just some jibberjabbering. She eats a bottle at 7 and after getting dressed we load up into the car and head to the daycare. Most mornings she has a little cat nap in the car will Miss C and I chat and listen to the radio.

At school she accompanies me to C's room where we drop her off. I take her into the daycare in a stroller because it's easier to manage the two of them that way. I keep the stroller right out in front of C's room because I have quickly learned all her classmates gravitate to R's face and want to put their hands all over her. Trying to avoid a least some germs.

We then head down to the Cardinal room for R's drop off. I now can sit her down with some toys and she is fine. She's starting to move and play and becoming part of the group. While at daycare she is eating cereal and a veggie. We stopped her solids for a bit because she had a tummy bug recently but she is back to eating in full force.

I pick R up after a full day of playing, napping and eating around 5. She has her last bottle around 6:30 and is off to bed by 7. For the most part she is sleeping through the night and we do it all over again the next day.

It's pretty routine around here. She eats at 7, 11, 3 and 6:30. She naps about an hour and half or so after she eats and has her two good naps in the morning. It's working...we stick with it.

No comments: