Friday, July 25, 2008

Will drool for money

If I could make money from Miss C's drooling, I'd be a gazillionaire. She definitely is teething between the gallons of drool and the random outburst of fussiness that indicates she is experiencing discomfort. Poor girl.

Otherwise all is well at our house. I believe she is going to be crawling before we know it. Her latest thing is to stick her butt in the air and try to push off with her feet to get to things just barely out of her reach.

She also grunts when she is trying really hard to do something, like grab a town or stick her paci in her mouth. It's hilarious. So determined.

We have successfully managed to consume brown rice cereal this week with no incidents of diarrhea. Of course, there was an entire day of no pooping at all followed by some very vocal pooping the next day, but we are making progress.

This weekend we are going home for Cousin Sam's birthday and to visit Miss Edie who was born on Tuesday. I can't wait to get Cara in the pool at Dad's and let her kick around. Lately she's been kicking up a storm when we give her a bath so I think in addition to being a master crawler, she may also go out for the Olymp*c swim team.

Things for me are sort of slowing down a bit with work. I am still working in our "command center" but the hours have decreased. Thankfully. It's nice to get my life back a little.

No comments: