Monday, July 28, 2008

Things I like to do

Hi everyone! My Mom is exercising so I thought I'd sneak on here and say Hi! She thinks I am napping. Fooled her. Just wanted to tell you what I'm into right now.


I really, REALLY like to chew on things. Mom totally busted me here sucking away on my toy. It tasted so good and well, my gums hurt and this helps them as well.


I also like to stick my butt in the air. I know you can't see my face here, but really don't I have a cute bum? I am working on my crawling because Mom and Dad are a little slow in getting me what I want so I figure I'll just get things myself.


I've also taken an interest in reading books that have fuzzy pages. Who knew horses felt like that? Not me! I spend hours when I am pooping just touching the pages, kinda like my Dad.


Oh, and here's Mia. We like to hang out in our diapers and sunbathe. Yes, we are wearing sunscreen, but how long are we really going to get to go topless without being arrested? Might as well enjoy it while we can.

Speaking of sunbathing, I am just chillin' here in Papa's pool It was Cousin Sam's birthday party and I was just way to cool to be bothered with anything beyond relaxing.


And, here you can see why I like chewing on things because they keep feeding me all this mashed up orange stuff. Mom says it's sweet potatoes, which I eat because I want to make Mom happy. But man, I can't wait until I can get a filet. Yummy.

Well, I can hear Mom coming so I have to go. Shhh! Don't tell her I was here.
Love,
Miss C

No comments: