Those who know me well know there is rarely a photo where I am not sticking out my tongue. Imagine how awe struck I was when I found out SP did the same thing. And then! Yesterday Miss C spent the entire afternoon sticking her tongue out and blowing bubbles. That's our girl!
So, as most parents know, introducing your baby to solids is a messy affair. I am all about Miss C exploring her food and grabbing the spoon to shove more into her mouth. But the mess, wow! My solution? I took some of the receiving blankets that she no longer uses because they are too small, cut holes in them and now when she is eating she wears them like a poncho. Works pretty well because those receiving blankets make good burp cloths too. I will be selling these for $29.99 if you are interested. (Ha!)
Currently, my snotty bebe is sleeping. I am actually halting the sweet potatoes because she is all congested and as a touch of gas. This could be a sign that she isn't taking to them too well. We shall see.
I am finally, FINALLY back at my desk after spending an entire month in the Command Center. Sounds very N*SA like doesn't it? It wasn't. I get one week of a break and then I have to do it again on a much (thankfully) smaller scale.
In other baby news, I would like to send my heartfelt congratulations to my Aunts Marsha and Cathy, and Michelle on the arrival of the newest addition to our family. Now Miss C has another little boy she can hang.
2 comments:
LOL!
Your little girl is so adorable! Loved the pictures!
Post a Comment