Simply put, SP is a great father. He loves his girl and it's very obvious that she loves him too. The way her face lights up when she sees him is priceless. I also think she has his personality...with her ever present smiles and joyful laugh.
I love to watch the two of them together. The way he sings and dances with her, calls her his little Monkey, plays with her on her exercise mat, and so much more.
I could not have asked for a better person to be the father of my child. He changes diapers (even the poopy ones), makes bottles, gets up with her in the middle of the night, takes her and picks her up from daycare, goes to the doctor with her, etc. Not once has he waivered at being her dad and all that it entails.
I am thankful for that.
Happy Father's Day Babe! I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment