Yesterday Miss C ate rice cereal for the first time. She didn't gag or revolt or anything. Just tried to work her mouth to consume it and drooled a lot.
Tomorrow is her last day at day care. I am scared that she will stop sleeping as well because she doesn't have all that activity going on around her. But, we shall see. Whatever happens, we will deal with. I just hope this cough she's had now for 3 weeks will go away once she's at home.
I am also a little scared that it will not work out with Amy. I am trying to stay positive, but it's hard because I just don't know what to expect. Cross your fingers for that.
Work is seriously kicking my ass with our go-live on July 1. I got the "easy" job of coordinating logistics for our command center and it's not so easy. I am just thankful I am not big and pregnant like I was during our pilot go-live. That was awful.
No comments:
Post a Comment