Friday, June 13, 2008

12 pounds 8 ounces


Took Miss C to the doctor today. She is now 12 pounds 8 ounces and 23 1/4 inches. The crappy part is she got her shots, which did not make her happy at all. It breaks my heart when she sticks that bottom lip out and cries.
I cannot believe she is almost 4 months old. It is so different now with her than it was when she was born. Her personality, while evident pretty much from birth, is even brighter and bubblier now. She truly is a happy baby and for that I feel competely and utterly blessed.
Definitely a Daddy's girl. The two of them are hilarious together and he can get her cracking up just by talking to her. Of course, it is SP, so it's not really just talking...there are voices and it's all animated and silly, but she loves it. Thankfully, he is getting back to where he can do more with her as his shoulder heals. I know he missed that one-on-one time with her.
Miss C only has one week left at the day care and to be honest I am relieved. I felt bad for a second, but got over that quickly when I heard this nasty cough and found out she has a YEAST INFECTION. What the hell? Granted, it's not all their fault, it happens, but it really bothers me that my 4 month old baby has a yeast infection. I needed to trust my instincts about the place and while I loved the director, in the end it was not what I wanted for Miss C. I am hopeful that everything will work out with the nanny.

No comments: