Miss C is going to roll over soon I just know it. It's likely not going to be because she reached some major developmental milestone. Instead it will be because she HATES being on her stomach and the sheer degree of that will propel her onto her back.
Right now she gets all wound up and starts kicking her legs with a fury quite amazing in someone so tiny. She gets her left leg going strong and starts rocking as she screams in protest of her prone position. This week she has successfully managed to get her leg propped up and it really is just a matter of time before one of those screams flips her over.
She's also started doing this really cute (and sometimes scarey) thing where she grabs ahold of her blanket, or bib, or whatever she can get her hands on and pulls it up over her face. I like to sleep with my blankets up close to my face and I think this is her variation of that. It sorta freaks me out a bit because she quite literally covers her entire face and I am afraid she will obstruct her breathing. So, when we are not around I don't put anything near her that she could pull up to her face.
No comments:
Post a Comment