At this exact moment I have one 13 year old boy, one 12 year old boy, two 10 year old girls, a 2 month old baby and a gimp husband at my house. I might possibly be nuts for this undertaking, especially when you take into account that tomorrow we are all going to K*ngs Island. Might as well jump in with both feet, right?
Today while the girls were climbing trees and I had Miss C out on the deck. It was warm out, but a little windy. I went in to get something and SP starting yelling for me from out on the deck. Miss C had something in her eye which looked to be some tree partical that was blowing around. She was freaking out. I had to rush her into the house and promptly flush her eye with water.
Good lord! If I make it through tomorrow it will be a miracle.
No comments:
Post a Comment