Tuesday we changed Miss C's formula to the hypoallergenic, very expense, stuff and today her face is 99% cleared up. Monday and Tuesday her little face and head looked awful with both entirely broke out with bumps and redness. Today, smooth and almost all clear.
I had told the doctor I thought her face might be a reaction to the formula but she assured me that it was just baby acne. I am starting to think I was right because I doubt it would have cleared up that quickly otherwise. Regardless, I am glad it cleared up.
She is still a little fussy and has gas A LOT but her stools aren't rock hard which is a plus. I am telling myself some of it is just an adjustment to the new formula because yesterday all she wanted to do was be held. That was EXHAUSTING because she wouldn't sleep unless held. She'd be OUT and I'd lay her down and BAM! she'd wake up.
On the plus side, there was a period where she was on her little exerciser mat and just loving all the things to stare at and explore. She layed there forever just checking things out and didn't cry or spit up. Wonderful!
Cross your fingers this formula works.
No comments:
Post a Comment