Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Generations

I am saddened by that fact that two women, my grandmother's, who were such an integral part of my life for the last 33 years will never know my baby and vice versa. It sucks.

Today was tough going to the hospital to see Grandma S. I am not sure what I expected but to see her so frail broke my heart. They have her on the list for Hospice and are just trying to make her comfortable at this point.

I am not really sure what else to say...please say a prayer for my family.

3 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Absolutely - prayers being sent your way and hers. God will be with all of you. Sorry to hear the bad news. Love you guys (please give your Mom my love).

Shauna said...

Sorry about this. All my grandparents are long gone. Even Frenchie's Dad is gone. So much that Chicka will miss. :(

matt and nichole said...

I'm a childhood friend of Amy Robinson, our moms have been friends for many moons. I just love reading your blog and your sister's blog. The power of prayer is amazing, I will keep you and your family in my prayers.