In an effort to tame the beast that is my every churning brain I decided to do a little pampering this weekend. I need to relax and not focus so much on work, getting our house in order or growing a beautiful baby girl.
Yesterday involved hair color and cut. We did a little darker blonde and a little shorter in the back. SP says my hair is shorter in the back then he has ever seen it, not sure about that, but I'll take his word for it. For some reason I am hell bent on not having "mom-hair" or getting in a rut with the same hairstyle for the rest of my life.
Pampering day number 2 involves a facial and 2 complimentary services from the spa up the street. All I can say is there are hot stones involved...I cannot wait. Great hair, great skin and a stone massage...what more could a girl ask for?
Today I feel: Biscuit kicking and moving A LOT.
1 comment:
It sure sounds wonderful. I've always wanted one of those hot stone massages but sadly I never treat myself to such things.
Post a Comment