Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Little round up


  • For my birthday, which is later this month, my hubby bought me a J*ep SUV. Said he felt safer with me driving that than my previous vehicle. Leather seats, sun roof, 4X4, all the bells and whistles. What more could a girl ask for?
  • Biscuit has been flipping or kicking or punching or doing whatever it is she does in my belly as she grows. It gets stronger by the day.
  • Today I registered for the childbirth class. I still need to sign up for the breastfeeding class and the safety class.
  • These classes are all voluntary of course, but what can it hurt?
  • Watched a video on child birth and, well, I think I need prepared for that.
  • Had to buy another part of khaki maternity pants, which I did NOT want to do, because the pair I had got washed with something red and turned pink.
  • Sleeping, or lack thereof, is getting a little out of hand. If I am not peeing every hour, literally, I am tossing and turning all over the place.
  • I think I am going to have to move to J's room so I can prop up against that wall. That seems to work well.
  • I have been practicing high levels of self restraint when it comes to buying new stuff for Biscuit. But, today, I gave in and bought these two little dresses. Aren't they to die for and, they aren't pink.


2 comments:

Shauna said...

Do you have a tummy wedge? I used that thing every night.

Those dresses are pretty darn cute.

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Love the dresses . . . and love that their not pink!!!