Tuesday, October 9, 2007

21 Weeks



Getting someone to take my picture around here is like pulling teeth. I am sure if one of the animals could take photos they would gladly do so. For now, I am left either cutting off my own head or begging SP and Jake to take the pictures Therefore, they photos aren't really glamorous.



Look at the difference a few weeks makes. There's a baby brewing in that belly and she is coming along quite nicely. I must say that currently I am enjoying being pregnant. Vomiting only happens on the rarest of occasions and I have managed to get my bowels under a little bit of control. I feel Biscuit move pretty regularly and as I mentioned before it's like a little secret we share.

The only drawback is I am really missing exercise...REALLY miss it. With the weather changing and the coming of Fall, I want nothing more than to get on my bike and take a nice mind-clearing ride. But SP and I both agree that's probably not the safest of options. So, I walk and it's way boring. Of course, I get winded walking up a flight of stairs so I am not sure how successful I'd be at a good bike ride.

Still, it's not really easy to not exercise like a crazy person because I actually had to retire a pair of maternity pants this week. It was really depressing. I know Biscuit is a growing girl, but DAMN outgrowing maternity pants...VERY SAD.

Today I feel: like I could consume all the chocolate and peanut butter on the planet along with every piece of Halloween candy made.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

You're one heck of a pretty pregnant girl. The cutest belly I ever saw. :)

~Fly

Dawn said...

You look so friggin' adorable!!!!! I can't wait until we can rub each others' bellies! Give that baby girl a pat from Aunt Dawn.