
Today we had our ultrasound and let me tell you Biscuit is a little mover. She was kicking her legs and putting her little hands up by her face. We got to see her yawn and watch her heart beat. It was amazing.
We found a few things out today. Our girl is looking great. All organs look good. Her measurements of limbs were good. She weighs in at a hefty 12 oz. Heart is pumping blood in and out. Spine looks good. Brain development looks good. Everything about our girl was good.
I must admit I got a little teary seeing Biscuit putting her little arms over her face and kicking her little legs. There's a baby in there. This made the vomiting almost worth it...ALMOST.
As for me, I am pretty text book as far as how I am physically adapting to pregnancy. Yes, weight gain sucks and is taking a little getting used to, but I am on track. The doctor said I can continue exercising but damn I get winded a little easier these days and my endurance has decreased. But I keep plugging along. I've given up the bike riding...seems a little risky at this point. Stationary bike is way safer.
The weight gain, body changes have resulted in wardrobe changes. New bras. New underware. New stuff that I really don't want to buy but wearing my old stuff is now impossible. Plus, I am really sorta of hell bent on trying to look like me, only pregnant. Florals and ribbons and shit just aren't me.
Today I feel: GREAT!!! I am brewing a baby. I am a babymaker. Woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment