Today I fired my OBGYN. You would have thought from a customer service perspective they would have at least asked why I was switching doctors. But, they didn’t. Since they didn’t care, I didn’t care to tell them.
There isn’t much I can say about that office that is nice. The Dr. seemed knowledgeable enough but I didn’t LOVE her and I really think you need to LOVE your gyno considering how intimate of a relationship you have. And the staff…well, I didn’t even like the staff. They were rude and not helpful and well, RUDE. Who wants to be made to feel like an idiot during a very trying and at times awkward time in their life? Not me.
I have an appointment July 19 with a new OBGYN recommended by a woman I work with who just had her second set of twins. She RAVES about this doctor so I think my chances are good that I won’t have to fire her as well.
Today I feel: bloated and thirsty. I am sleepy again but that’s likely more a result of sleeping on the couch because my husband snores than because I am growing a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment