Thursday, July 17, 2014

All around update...

  • The new Summer nanny started this week and it's going VERY, VERY well. Cross your fingers that it continues. The girls love her and she seems to really like them too. We've decided this is the way to go for us during the Summer. I'd love to do some camps and have a full time Summer sitter every year.
  • We have Ramsey back in OT. We took a little break but all the transition and stuff has her a little wound up and we want to help get her back on track. Overall, she is doing great.
  • Cara seems to be really noticing the boys in the neighborhood and the flirting is evident on both sides. I am not sure I am ready for this.
  • One of the best things to come from having the girls together during the Summer is how close they are getting. They were pretty close before, but it's really nice to see them play so well together. It's so natural and they are so good to each other. Sure, they fight sometimes, but that is not as frequent.
  • We have less than a month before school starts and I am not ready. I love not having to get up so early and wrangle kids to get them to school on time. It's relaxing and void of stress.
  • Rhett is doing much better after his surgery.
  • Both girls are doing great at swimming and are more confident in the pool. They love the water. Cara is completely without swimmies and Ramsey is not far behind her.
  • We signed Cara up for volleyball in the Fall and she's been practicing with SP. Ramsey joins in too.
  • The garden is doing well. I thought for sure I had killed everything by overwatering and subsequently getting a fungus on some of my plants, but things are growing.

1 comment:

Dale said...

"Things are growing."
Indeed they are, Missy. You, Paul, the girls, the garden.
"Things are growing."
:) :) :)