Today my sweet, sweet Cara has a milestone birthday. She turns 5! I took the day off work so I could spend it with her.
First, we had donuts at Dunkin Donuts where she got 2 chocolate glazed donuts and chocolate milk. Instead of eating the donuts she just picked and licked all the chocolate from the top.
Then we went to get a hair cut. We got a super cute bob and I love it.
Once her hair was cut we headed for the movie theater to see Monsters, Inc in 3D. I wasn't sure she'd make it through the whole movie, and she didn't, but it was still a nice time. We were the only people in the movie theater and got to cuddle up during the show.
Now we are at home for a little lunch and rest before we head out to get her pictures taken. For her birthday dinner Cara has picked Chuck E Cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment