Friday, September 9, 2011

Ramsey's world

I forget sometimes to stop and write down what R is doing. Life is just moving so quickly. But today I will stop a reflect.

Miss R is a funny, funny girl and she knows it. She will intentionally do things that she know will make you laugh. Then she laughs. Oh how she laughs. She is always smiling and laughing. I hope that never changes because her smile is a beautiful thing to see.

I know everyone thinks their child is the smartest on Earth. But Miss R really is. The most recent example was when we were all getting ready to go on a walk and she went unprompted out to find her tennis shoes and brought them back to have them put on. Every day she amazes us with just how much she knows and understands. I will ask her to point out animals in a book and she knows so many of them.

And the words she says...wow! I am sure we are the only ones who truly understand but we do. She says book, duck, dog, sock, shoe, mama, dada, sister, etc. I think this comes from her love of books. The child would rather have a book than anything else. Then she will sit forever with the book and pretend to read. It is super cute.

Today she did one of the sweetest things ever. While sitting next to me on the couch she goes ma! Mama! And when I turned she planted a big wet kiss on me. Love my girl!

No comments: