- Now that she can crawl, there is no stopping her. She doesn't want to be contained in anyway. She'd rather be moving and exploring rather than sitting still.
- We are working on using a sippy cup and she very clearly likes the hard topped cups versus the soft tip cup. She'll use the one and not the other.
- She goes crazy for her formula. When she sees her bottle or cup she bounces up and down and flaps her arms while making grunting sounds.
- She hasn't embraced eating solids with as much enthusiasm. There has yet to be one fruit or veggie that she loves and gobbles up. Often our attempts and getting her to eat a solid are met with a tight lipped headshake. We'll keep trying.
- We are working on self feeding and have started giving her things like Mum Mums, Cheerios and other little finger foods.
- It's become very clear that she is a Momma's girl. I am who she wants, who she comes to, who she searches out regardless of who is around.
- Her sister makes her laugh uncontrollably.
- When crawling she does this crazy one leg straight thing like she is trying to monkey walk or something.
- She pulls up on everything. We've had to lower her bed because she's already standing up in there.
- Every time I put her into the car seat she cries. Every. Single. Time.
- She loves hair. Her eyes light up and focus in on someones hair. Then her hands go out reaching for it.
- She's ticklish on the center of her stomach and under her arms.
- Her toes and socks are still two of the most fascinating things to her and usually she pulls her socks off.
- She's a much more sensitive sleeper than C was. I try to trim her nails at night or put clothes away in her room and she always reacts in some way. Typically she doesn't fully wake up but she stirs enough to make me think she is going to.
- We are still blessed to have her sleeping through the night, unless she is sick. That is a huge blessing.
- Overall she is a very easy going baby, unless she is tired or hungry...then she lets us know it.
Thursday, January 20, 2011
All the things that she can do - R
Miss R is going non-stop and I thought I'd try to catch a second to write down all that she's been doing. It's not as easy to get down time with two kiddos around but I wanted to make sure I didn't forget these moments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment