My heart wells with pride when I watch Miss C at her tumbling class. The way her face lights up with excitment as she watches the teachers demonstrate what she will get to do makes my day. I know without a doubt that we made the right decision to get her in this class. She loves it.
The place we take her is wonderful. I think the know exactly what they are doing and keep things going enough to hold her attention. While there she gets to walk on a balance beam, jump on a trampoline, roll, do summersaults, stand on one leg, use rings and bars and all kinds of other fun stuff. Even when she falls, it doesn't hurt because everything is mats and padding.
I hope when she is older she remembers this time as a fun one. And if she doesn't, I will tell her that she truly enjoy this experience and would smile from ear to ear as she participated.
No comments:
Post a Comment