I survived my first with back to work with only minimal incident. Got thrown for a loop when Miss C woke up Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights in the middle of the night crying for us. She's been doing that since she moved to her new bed.
Wednesday, she had a low grade fever and woke up multiple times before midnight. We knew she wasn't feeling well and it was a struggle, I am not going to lie. The part that made a sick child even better was the fact that her Daddy was leaving Thursday morning to go on a trip to Chicago for 4 days.
I was a mess.
In addition to going back to work, getting woke up every night and having my husband going out of town for 4 days, I was having some pretty excessive bleeding. What I haven't written about here was the fact that I had my tubes tide the week before I went back to work. That's sort of a personal medical thing that I didn't really want to share until now.
So, I was bleeding...A LOT. More than any period I have ever had in my life and was worried it was related to the procedure. Thankfully, it wasn't, but it made this past week even more exhausting and trying.
The good news is that I survived. Mom and Aunt Ronie came up on Friday and I was able to get some rest while they hung out with C and it was a really nice visit. I will be glad when SP gets home, but I am thankful that despite all the craziness going on C ended up feeling better and we made it through the week.
No comments:
Post a Comment