- We stayed with Nana and Papa and I think Miss C enjoyed getting some one-on-one attention since her cousins were out of town. We did a lot of swimming and playing. Wore her out. I got to get some rest which was much needed and nice to have.
- Miss R got to go to the restaurant that she was named after...Ramsi's. It was were SP and I went on our first date and that date forever changed our lives for the better. It was great to catch up with Yadi and Mitzi. Wish I could see them more.
- We also got to hang out with Jen and Edie and go swimming. It was great to watch Miss C and Edie play. I am quite sure that they will be giving their Momma's a run for their money just like Jen and I have done over the years. If they can look back one day and say they've been friends for over 20 years like Jen and I can, then I will be happy.
- Saturday we hung out at home and played in Miss C's pool. We also got her a new playhouse that she LOVED.
- Sunday was our 4th anniversary and Independence Day. We took the girls to Pirate's Cove for dinner. Miss C loves the boats and the band there. SP and I loved the Coronas.
- Today we went to the Zoo with Shane, Devon and Lincoln. It was a hot day. Thankfully we got there early.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Busy Weekend
This weekend we did A LOT. On Thursday through Saturday we were in Louisville and got to visit with some family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment