My due date is next Tuesday. Despite some signs this week that Miss R's arrival might be coming, she is not here yet. Looks like she may be like her sister in her desire to stay nice and snug in Mom's belly. Mom on the other hand is ready for her to arrive.
I have taken pictures of myself at 37 and 39 weeks. Both scarey and both I took myself so the angle is all weird. But really, when you look like you have an over-inflated basketball shoved up your shirt there really isn't a good angle.
I got back to the doctor today to find out if I have made any progress. Nothing has changed over the last 3 weeks so I am holding out hope that this is the day/week.
Miss R continues to ball herself up on my right side and it's very noticeable that she's there. I am seeing what I think are her little feet, knees, elbows and hands moving all around as well. Not quite sure where else there is for her to go but she seems to be exploring the possibilities.
I'll keep you posted.
1 comment:
So??? Progress???
Post a Comment