Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow snow snooooooooooooowwwwwwwww

I can only show you so many pictures of the snow. I am tired of looking at it and it's everywhere. Here in Cincinnati we have achieved a record total 21 inches in the month of February. This isn't an achievement I am proud of. I don't much care for the snow.

Ended up staying home on Monday with Miss C. This was due to the snow and to the fact that I was sick. Sick sick. Not preggo sick. I'll spare you the details on that but let's just say that it's not easy to be stuck in the house with a toddler, while pregnant AND sick. So I had to be creative.
One of the things we did was bring the snow to us. I filled a bowl with snow and let Miss C go to town. She spent a lot of time eating it but also moved it from bowl to bowl. When the thrill of that started to wear off we got out the food coloring and turned the snow in each bowl a different color. We actually did this twice in one day. Thankfully Miss C was entertained both times.

No comments: