Had I not been sick on Sunday I would have taken my 28 week pregnancy picture. But alas, I looked like ass and barely made it up at all that day. I didn't want to capture that in a photo.
Now, I am 29 weeks pregnant and hope to get a picture this week to show just how ginormous I am. Everything is all good with Miss R (Yes, she has been named.). Her growth is right on track and we are trucking along to our due date.
I have been released from PT, couldn't remember if I said that or not. Left side of my pelvis doesn't like to move with the right side and that is causing all the problems. Good news is this isn't a new thing, had it before I was pregnant and know how to make it better. Bad news is can't do most of those make better things when preggo.
The pain is isolated (most days) to the evenings and when I am sleeping, or trying to sleep. And I am not going to lie, it's painful. Still, I'll take this over puking any day of the week. So, I will do what I can to make it feel a little better. I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my husband even more for buying me a recliner to sleep in. That has helped a bit.
In other baby news I have started to prepare for her arrival. There isn't much we need. Just a few odds and ends. But still need to get the rooms ready and organized. Also need to get the clothes ready and all the toys cleaned up. Just because she gets hand-me-downs doesn't mean they can't be like new.
No comments:
Post a Comment