Miss C is taking two week 2 of her transition to her new room much better than last week. She hasn't cried when I dropped her off or picked her up. I am still talking up the Penguin room on our way to the day care and she hasn't cried NO! NO! NO! when I mention it which is good.
Each day her time in the new room is extended and now she is there from 10 to nap time after lunch. She's playing hard with the bigger kids and when she makes it home she is wiped out. Tonight she went to bed an entire hour early because last night she was up until almost 9:30 for what we think was a combo of a belly ache and tooth ache because her incisors are still coming in.
As predicted her vocabulary is increasing rapidly being around the kids who are talking more. Each day it seems like she is saying more and trying to same more. We may end up with our hands full once she starts full fledged talking but for now I am loving her ability to communicate with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment