This past weekend we went to Louisville to get our Father's Day pictures taken. We were originally supposed to get them done Father's Day weekend but since Miss C had hand, foot, mouth we had to reschedule. This time the AC was out at the studio so it was less than perfect but we achieved what we wanted to which was to get good pictures of Dad with Miss C and Mia. Currently you'll need to go here to see the pictures because I am waiting on the CD from my sis.
In addition to the pictures we spent a wonderful afternoon and evening at my Dad's just hanging out, drinking and laughing. It was a really great time and I think the timing could not have been better. I think we all needed to be together with my Dad's biopsy looming. The biopsy was today and I am waiting to hear the results. I'll keep you posted.
No comments:
Post a Comment