Life with a toddler is full of changes. Changes happen daily. Some are big and some are small. Some pack a whopper of an impact while others just glide by without much notice.
This move to Miss C's new room at the day care is one of those whoppers for me. I know she will be fine. The child has few fears and adapts easily to pretty much anything and anyone. I, on the other hand, have 30+ years of insecurities, fears, anxiety and such that surfaces on days like today.
Today, I took Miss C to her new room for the first time. Her official transition doesn't start until Monday but they recommend the parents go with them to the new room so they see you are comfortable there. I did my best to appear comfortable. I wasn't really. But she was. I guess that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment