This month I feel very nostalgic and a finding myself in total awe of my little girl. She is wickedly funny and quite mischievous...definitely our baby. 12 years from now I may have a different opinion of the mischievousness but right now I love it.
In other news we had a day this week where Miss C did not cry when I dropped her off or picked her up from daycare. That is probably one of the most difficult daily things is to drop her off and have her cry like she will never recover. Of course, I know she does but that look on her face breaks my heart.
She also appears to have a little boyfriend in her class. They sit next to each other in the high chairs at meal times and share food and hold hands. They also play together and carry on intense conversations in their own baby talk. Super cute.
Here are some pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment