We got Miss C this music station and she LOVES it. Now that she can pull herself up she holds on to it and bounces around to the songs it plays. This typically encourages her Dad and me to dance too.
There is just something innocent and precious about a sleeping baby...especially one that you helped create.
Miss C, my independent girl, is hell bent upon feeding herself every chance she can get so we just let her go to town. She loved it and I think some of it actually got in her mouth.
Looks pretty mischievous doesn't she?
Miss Amy came for a visit tonight and brough Miss C the cutest little poncho. Of course, she loved the paper and ribbon more but that's to be expected. Amy also took these amazingly beautiful pictures of Miss C for SP and I and gave them to us framed as gifts. I feel like an ass because our gift for her isn't done yet...but I am working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment