We had house guests this past weekend when the wind began to twitch, the house to pitch...ok, I couldn't resist a little Wizard of Oz reference. Thankfully, my house didn't land on any witches though those red shoes would have been nice.
Mom, Dawn and Mia came to visit this weekend. We had a nice time and turned my house upside down, but in a good way. We worked on our scrapbooks and laughed until I almost peed in my pants.
It was fun to watch Mia and Miss C interact in their baby ways now that they actually aware of each other. I always expect that they will look alike, but they really don't. Their daddy's sure have strong genes.
It was fun to watch Mia and Miss C interact in their baby ways now that they actually aware of each other. I always expect that they will look alike, but they really don't. Their daddy's sure have strong genes.
It's also interesting to see how similar they are in certain behaviors and how different they are in others. Mia talks a lot with mamamamama dadadadada where Miss C grunts and shrieks and makes noises but nothing that sounds remotely like talking yet. Miss C likes to be on her belly scooting around and working on crawling and actually did move forward while they were here. Mia doesn't spend as much time on her belly like Miss C but she is a lot more stable when sitting and I wouldn't be surprised if she just walks instead of crawls.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness what fun! You guys had a slumber party and didn't invite me -boo! :)
Post a Comment