Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crawling


Miss C Crawling Sept 2008 from M Farfsing on Vimeo.

It's a little dark and I sound like a hillbilly but it's funny to watch her try and crawl.

2 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Yippee - you go Miss C - Congratulations on SUCH a milestone!! Alright - go girl! I believe we may all be in trouble now . .. they're becoming mobile! Yikes! I've already requested a play yard for RJ from a lady at work (we're living in a tri-level and none of those gates seem to work)! He's at the moving forward on all fours stage, but sometimes falls down off his knees . . . we're talkin' days here before he's all over the house (I've kicked into high alert on "baby proofing the house!". Good luck Pink Ladies - put your "alert" gear on - let's go - full steam ahead!! :) Send any tips my way please!

Shauna said...

Chicka enjoyed that! Cool pants!