Took Miss C to the doctor this week for some shots. She is now 14 pounds. Can you believe that? My back can.
There's been a lot of rolling over in our house. Miss C doesn't spend much time on her back anymore and it's hilarious because she used to HATE being on her belly. Now she even sleeps on her stomach.
Right now she is fascinated with my face. She is constantly touching it and rubbing her hands over it. And then there's my hair. She LOVES my hair and grabbing it in her tiny little fists with a death grip. I am working on the term "ouch" and telling her gently she is hurting mommy. Because for as tiny she is, it hurts when she pulls.
I am feeling pretty good that our "routine" that we worked our asses off in the beginning is working. It make life so much easier knowing when she is supposed to eat, sleep, etc. and it helps identify when things might be wrong with her. It was tough in the beginning but I am so glad this day has come.
Right now, I am struggling with comparing Miss C to all the other babies I know her age. I know they develop at their own pace and she is doing things that other babies her age aren't, but it's really hard to not compare a little. I wish I didn't. So, I am working on it.
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment