July 4 was our 2nd wedding anniversary. We are weird married people and don't exchange gifts. When we got married we asked people to make donations to two charities that we each picked rather than giving us gifts. That is something we have decided to continue. I hope it keeps us tied to what was important to us as the years go by.
In other news I am not pregnant. Thought I might be as I puked my guts out in a gas station bathroom today. And then thought it even more when I had to pull one of the plastic bags left over from my pregnancy from the little compartment on the car door.
For the record, I would not have killed myself if I were pregnant which is what I proclaimed in the car after having vomited in the restroom of the gas station. I love my girl, but man, I HATED being pregnant. It did not suit me. I think if I could have the version that didn't involve vomiting and peeing ones pants, I might consider it again. Just not any time soon.
SP and I are pretty content with our life right now and Miss C makes us very happy. So, I think we were both relieved.
1 comment:
LOL! You might like my wife's blog at http://whatsupwithjen.vox.com/. You can to get a free Vox account to see all of here posts (it is a privacy thing), but you might enjoy it.
You crack me up!
Post a Comment