It seems Miss C is quite curious about what is going on around her when she is in her crib or pack n play. We have found her many a nap/sleep time on her belly with her little head peering around. It's quite comical to watch. Her face and actions are like, "Hey guys, I can hear you. I know you are there. Can I join you?"
I am trying to not be totally freaked out by the fact that Miss C also seems to love sleeping on her stomach. I guess if she can roll over there she can roll back. Yet, I still wake up in the middle of the night checking to see that she is breathing. Boy, the world sure can freak a new mom out with all it's SIDS talk and such.
We tried rice cereal again yesterday. We'll see how she does this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment