Sunday, May 18, 2008

Back to work


It was a wise decision to ease (haha) back into work with Miss C in Louisville with Nana and Papa. It allowed me to make that transition without fretting over the day care situation. The good thing is that I was so busy, and will continue to be for some time, that I didn't really have time to think (obsess) about Miss C too much.


Starting tomorrow it's going to be a WHOLE different story. SP and I decided that it will be easier for him to take Miss C to the day care than for me. I would likely not leave her and that's not really productive. He's in no way capable of much more than carrying her car seat and diaper bag into the facility, but that's capable enough.


And, the good news is, she will only be there for a month. We have worked out our nanny situation and she will start on June 23. Woohoo! I just hope that works out.


1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Yippeee . . . SO happy to hear that the nanny situation worked out!! The day care will be over before you know it!