Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Bath time!



One of Miss C's most favorite things is bath time. That girl loves to be in the water and showed it from the very beginning at the hospital when she got her first sponge bath.
We have a little bath seat that we use in the kitchen sink and she's only had a bath in the tub once. She'll just sit there forever and smile and kick her legs like it's the most exciting thing in the world. I rarely rush this part of our day because we both enjoy it so much.
After every bath I give her a little massage with some nice calming lotion, comb her hair, get her in her pjs and ready for bed. I am trying to have a "routine" with her as it helps both of us wind down for the evening. I cherish this time with her and am secretly glad SP can't do it. Shhh! Don't tell.

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that bottom picture is just precious! She's beautiful!