Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Shit

If someone had told me at any point during my last 33 years that I would be this concerned over another persons bowel movements I would have slapped their face. OK, probably wouldn't have gotten violent, but I would have laughed uncontrollably as I told them to pass me another beer, cigarette or whatever.

Yet, here I am concerned about Miss C's poop.. It seems the switch to formula resulted first is some MAJOR blow outs the likes of which I hope to never see again, AND...some play-doh like poop that makes her scream her little head off like someone is pulling her fingernails out.

Yes, my girl is vocal. I am telling you now with all the noises she makes she is going to be a talker. Squeaking and grunting is a regular sound around her. But the screaming, well, I have learned that it's associated with the most severe degree of discomfort for her. Pushing out play-doh from her butt makes her scream. I can't BELIEVE I care.

But, alas, I do which is why I took the bebe out in the freaking rain to get apple juice. I am told by the Doctor that this will ease things a bit. We shall see. I predict explosions again. What are your thoughts?

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Try pears or pear juice. It's easy on tummies and it's high in fibre.

I know what you mean though. There have been times when we've celebrated poop. It's so bizarre.