- Her blue eyes are now starting to follow me a bit and you can tell she is focusing more.
- When I say her name and her eyes are closed, she will open them. Could be coincidence or she is learning her name.
- The girl can eat.
- And poop.
- I love to rub my cheek against the top of her head and feel it's smoothness.
- She still sucks her fingers.
- She's definitely a cuddle bug and loves to be all snuggled up. I am sure at some point that will change so I am eating it up while I can.
- While she is smaller than Cousin Mia, she is outgrowing some of her outfits and filling out others.
- Watch, our girl will be 6 foot 4 like SPs dad was. I'll definitely look like a midget then.
- We read a book or two almost every day and while half the time she falls asleep, I enjoy it.
- She is smiling more and I don't think it's always gas. Though, it could be.
- Currently, she looks more like SP than me. Seriously, you can't tell the child is mine other than the fact that I KNOW I pushed her out.
- I love her more today than I did yesterday and I am sure I'll love her more tomorrow than today.
Monday, March 17, 2008
1 Month Observation of Miss C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - she really does look like SP!!
Post a Comment