It's been a tough week and a half or so. We aren't sleeping much and it's so difficult to see your little baby is so much distress crying real tears. I am glad the ultrasound showed nothing but the next steps from the doctor didn't sit well with either of us.
Per the doctor, the next steps were/are to have Miss C get an Upper GI. SP and I were both quite shocked that she said if the Upper GI showed nothing we'd then have to consider seeing a breastfeeding consultant.
Honestly, it seems to me that going to a breastfeeding consultant is far less traumatizing to our baby than an Upper GI. So, I called the doctor back and asked if it was critical life threatening thing that we needed to get checked this was immediately, or could we try some other alternatives.
Honestly, I didn't care what the doctor said, I was trying alternatives anyway but would have definitely taken her for the Upper GI if it was needed right away. It wasn't.
1 comment:
SO sorry to hear about these troubles. I agree with you - trust your Motherly instincts. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers as always. It will all work out very soon. Love you guys!
Post a Comment