Took Miss C to the doctor today. She's been vomiting/spitting up with every feeding and sometimes in between. She's also been showing us her vocal skills by screaming morning, noon and night. After two + days of this and our inability to calm her or sleep, I called the doctor.
I must first thank Allyson and Jeff for picking such a great doctor since we just went with who they picked. I really like them and they didn't make me feel like an idiot when I called today.
It seems Miss C may have reflux and due to the fact that she's lost a few ounces they put her on some meds to help her out a bit. Cross your fingers that it works. Currently we are doing that and I hold her upright for 30 minutes after feeding to allow "gravity" to help with her digestion.
Poor little thing. She looked so exhausted from all the screaming and lack of sleeping. It's been a rough few days. I pray that she starts feeling better because I really am starting to stink of sour milk.
No comments:
Post a Comment