- Small skin tag on her right ear. Her mom has one on her left ear.
- Stork bite/birth mark on the base of her head.
- Very long toes.
- Grunts very loudly when she's pooping which makes her Papa Albert very proud.
- Farts equally as loud.
- Half smiles out of the side of her mouth when she's sleeping and sometimes full on grins. I am confident that smile will steal hearts because it's already stolen mine.
- Has bright blue eyes that stare intently at me while I am holding her.
- Those eyes make me think she's a wise old soul.
- Does not mind having her face cleaned and only moderately fusses when bathed.
- Is starting to get more head/neck strength which I am attributing to her desire to see what in the heck is going on around her.
- Likes to pee when her diaper is off and subsequently gets it all over her clothes.
- Looks wonderful in pink much to my dismay. Of course, I am a girl who wore black most of her teenage years so pink is sorta the anti-black for me. I am adjusting.
- She sleeps with both arms up by her head and her legs bend out to the side in a "surrendering to sleep" position.
- Has a set of lungs on her that could wake the dead.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
2 Week Observations of Miss C
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment