Tuesday, January 8, 2008

What really matters

Let's be honest, my pregnancy could have been much worse and I know this. I am truly blessed just a little peeved that some of "side effects" have clouded my perspective from time-to-time. Who wouldn't prefer to just glow beautifully and experience 9 months of bliss while pregnant? I sure would which is why I don't love being pregnant.

There are a lot of things I don't love like cleaning the house, having my teeth cleaned, shaving my legs, getting my brows wax, etc. But I love the results of these things. Being a mom is in no way the same as shaving ones legs, but my point is that you can dislike the process but love the outcome.

What really matters in the end is that Biscuit is healthy and that we do our best as parents to raise a kind, generous, loving, happy, considerate, confident, responsible person.

Today I feel: anxious because SP is out of town and while I have 5 weeks left before our girl comes, anything could happen. I have plans in place should I need them. Let's hope they aren't needed. I am also elated at the birth of Allyson and Jeff's baby.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I have a feeling that when this baby is born, I will cry not just of joy, but of relief also. It will be so nice to have my body back!