Everyone talks about that period before childbirth where you start nesting. When researching I have found that it's often extreme behavior that could involve a toothbrush and some serious cleaning. Now, I never went to medical school or anything but extreme cleaning with a toothbrush seems to be a tad beyond creating a comfy, suitable home for your baby. But if I find myself on my hands and knees with a toothbrush scrubbing the grout, I will most definitely be calling it nesting.
Right now, I am just trying to get organized and you can decide which category I currently fall into. Everyone has been so overwhelmingly generous that I am having trouble finding a place to put things which is a good problem to have. The unfortunate reality is that we live in a house built in the 50s and we live in a world that is in the 2008s. So, the nursery isn't very large and the closet is the size of a linen closet. People were smaller in the 50s and they had smaller needs.
I am sure I'll figure it out but right now, the room is a mess so while I am READY to not be pregnant anymore, I would like Biscuit to stay put until her room is ready. However, that's not likely.
No comments:
Post a Comment