There's bound to be a ton of things I should be doing right now. Preparing something for the birth of Biscuit. But honestly, I don't want to. Right now, I just want to sit and chill. I'm not tired. Nothing feels overly uncomfortable or is physically keeping me from doing baby laundry, writing thank you notes, getting the bag for the hospital together, putting together the stroller and pack n play, etc. I just don't want to. I feel like I have been in overdrive and right now, I just want to cruise. So, I am.
Biscuit seems to have moved down a bit over the last day or so. I guess she is making her descent in preparation for her arrival. We go to the doctor on Monday for our 37 Week appointment. It will be my first official "below the waist" exam so I'll be curious to see how that goes all big and preggo now.
My review today went smashingly well and I am quite pleased with the outcome.
Today I feel: lazy, stuffed
No comments:
Post a Comment