I am a little cranky. OK, so maybe not a little. A lot. I am blaming it entirely on being pregnant and hormonal. But really, I am just in a bad mood.
I am sure pregnancy and hormones are a part of it and the fact that my house is in complete and utter disarray. Not to mention the job stress SP and I are both currently in the midst of dealing with. Each thing individually makes life stressful, together, very stressful.
Screaming sounds like a really good idea just to get a release, but my throat still hurts. So, that's out. Hitting things seems ridiculous. I did yoga earlier this week, maybe I'll do it again. I mean, exercise has always been my stress reliever and that has diminished greatly with pregnancy and even more so lately because I have felt icky. Maybe that's the ticket. I need to exercise.
That's what I'll do today. Yoga. Ride the stationary bike. Exercise. Release endorphins.
Today I feel: CRANKY
No comments:
Post a Comment