There are so many things I am not use to with this pregnancy. The vomiting was a big one. Don't think I will ever get use to that.
The boobs, well, it is a new phenom to have cleavage and a place for food to collect if I miss my mouth. I never knew I was such a slob, but I am consuming more food more frequently than I typically do.
The weight gain doesn't have me totally bent yet, but I did just lose the very weight I am in the process of gaining back. I keep telling myself I am brewing little Biscuit and this is a beautiful, curvy, goddess body. Sometimes it works. Other times, like in the AM when I can't fit into yet another bra or shirt or pair of pants, I feel a little sorry for myself.
The fatigue isn't much fun either. Sure I am a girl who loves to veg, read a book on the sofa or even take an afternoon nap. But this is ridiculous. I am going to bed as early as 9 some nights and am still tired. I hit a wall about 3 and lose all steam at work. It takes every thing I have to remind myself to do a little exercise. I really am use to moving at a much quicker pace.
The elation that others have about my being pregnant. People are so thrilled for me and it makes me feel special. I never expected such a sisterhood from the other mothers I know. That's a nice feeling, to not be alone in this journey or doing it for the first time even when it feels like it.
Today I feel: tired but well.
No comments:
Post a Comment